The below is relevant to experience days awarded to care recipients.
Upon acceptance of a prize from Quality Care Group:
The client (care business) agrees to:
· Transport the nominee to the location where the event is to take place on the agreed date.
· Supply any care support that is required by the nominee to ensure they can participate in the agreed event.
· Complete all reasonable health and fitness checks before the nominee participates in the event.
· Carry out all risk assessments and have the appropriate insurance covers in place before the event takes place.
Quality Care Group will:
· Schedule, organise and fund the event on the agreed date.
Quality Care Group is not responsible for:
· Any additional costs incurred by the client in the participation of the event by the resident, service user or employee.
· Transport to and from the location of the event.
· The supply or cost of any care staff required to attend the event with the resident or service user.
· Any costs incurred with the withdrawal from the event where recovery of cancellation fees is not indemnified under insurance.